30 Day Money Back Guarantee
When you shop at You Hear, you can do so with confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. This policy applies to all purchases made from You Hear, whether in one of our stores or online.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and if the product isn't right then we will fix it, exchange or refund it!!!
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original purchase receipt (this is sent to your nominated email address for online purchases)
GOODS ARRIVED DAMAGED?
If, for some reason, your goods arrive damaged or inoperable we will do everything we can to fix the issue. Obviously, this is our responsibility and we will correct things as quickly as possible. Just call us on (08) 8298 5566 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
All items shown on our website are covered by the relevant Australian manufacturers warranty. Return shipping to You Hear of faulty goods is payable by the customer.
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly and in a timely fashion. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers, and will work directly with them to ensure any warranty issues are rectified ASAP. Where possible and practicable we can offer demonstration or loan devices to see you through. We are here to help. Ultimately, every purchase needs to end on a note that satisfies you and we will take every step to ensure that.
CHANGE OF MIND
If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the 30 day money back period, YouHear will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You provide Proof of Purchase
- The item is in acceptable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, undamaged, unaltered and including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is good working condition
In these instances the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to You Hear whether to one of our stores or online.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, You Hear may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange or refund to the current value of the item provided that:
- The item is in re-saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unused and as sold); and
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from You Hear; and
- The item is not a Special Order or one off discounted sale and or bonus or bundled item; and Satisfactory Identification (see below) is presented at the time of the return.
You Hear will accept:
- A current Driver’s License, including a Learners permit with photograph; or
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal; or
- Australian or International Passport
BONUS ITEMS/BUNDLED ITEMS ANd Special orders
All bonus and bundled items attached to the purchased products, or all elements of any bundled items, must also be returned with the original purchase. If not, the value of any such unreturned bonus or bundled item, or used portion of any gift card will be deducted from any refund.
Special Orders – Special orders are items heavily discounted, run out stock, custom manufactured, custom assembled or acquired as part of a manufacturer promotion. Please choose carefully as we do not offer exchange or refund on purchases unless the item is faulty, significantly different from what was shown to you, not fit for purpose, in breach of consumer guarantees or where otherwise required by law.
We will refund using your original payment method or, where appropriate and at You Hear’s sole discretion, via EFT bank transfer. We are confident that you'll be thoroughly satisfied with your purchase from us.
Have you tried a different-sized tube or dome so that it fits more comfortably?
If you need assistance changing these pieces, please refer to the pictures in your user guide.
If you do not have additional tubes or domes, let us know, and we can send you these items free of charge.
If for whatever reason you aren't 100% satisfied with our Hearing aid(s), you can return them to us within 30 days for a full refund.
There are restocking fees if you've had a custom earmould(s) made by You Hear ($79.95 per Hearing aid). We won't be able to cover the return shipping fees).
We make the return process very simple, and there are no discussions required to get a full refund within the 30 day trial period.
Once the Hearing aid(s) are received back in our office, a member of our team will contact you to confirm the refund has been processed within 72-hours upon receipt, provided that the Hearing aid(s) are still in good condition.
If you are returning your Hearing aid(s) during the 30-day span, please follow the steps below:
- Email us and describe the problem.
- Please send by registered post, put the Hearing aid(s) (with the casing) in a well-padded package.
- Ideally, use bubble wrap or any other material to protect the hearing aids from damaging Seal.
- Insure the package from the shipping company.
- Mail the package to the address indicated on the website and get a tracking number and/or have signature confirmation to ensure it gets delivered to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged shipments and will not accept damaged Hearing aid(s) as returns.
- The 30-day trial period will start from the day we ship the device, which will be indicated in your order receipt.
- If you decide to return a product, the mailing date should be no later than 30 days after the Hearing aid(s).
- Also, keep in mind that the returns policy applies to hearing aids only and that we won't be able to cover the return shipping fees.
Note: the returns policy will not apply, if not notify before shipping to us,if the Hearing aid(s) has been modified or damaged, or if the serial number has been altered, or if repairs have been made without the consent and knowledge of You Hear.
In such case, you will be billed for the full amount of the device.
Product Warranty - All our Hearing aid(s) come with a full 12 months manufacturer warranty that covers manufacturing defects.
The guarantee will not be valid if the Hearing aid(s) has been modified or damaged by the user, or if the serial number has been altered, or if repairs have been made without the consent and knowledge of You Hear.